Thursday, March 26, 2015

Layout and Font


Pretty Meets the Eye?


Due to the fact that the majority of my two page spread is based on interviews and actual conversations with people, I have decided to spend much of my time researching what it is that attracts teenagers to pic up a magazine and actually read it. Due to the technology evolution it is rare for teenagers to read much less tangible books/magazines. Forms of print have know become digitized changing the way teenagers consume print. For this reason I have decided to debate my magazine cover.  

This is one of the pictures I felt would be an option for my magazine cover. Because of the position she is found, the lighting, the bright color and the fact she is a teenager I felt this would entice its target audience more than other pictures. 





This is the other picture I was thinking of using for my cover page. Although I think the sense of union and teamwork, this picture would not suite the cover as not only is the picture blurred but rather it would mostly exclude the male target audience which would be a negative as the magazine is targeted towards gender neutral teenagers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment