Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Combining into one


After finally deciding what my cover post is I decided to meticulously incorporate this background picture . I also decided upon all the different side stories that I wish to incorporate. Now one of the hardest things I'm fining is the idea of coming up with a title and finding new catchy ways to entice the teenage audience.  I know many teenagers are very  superficial therefore I know that whatever picture I used had to retain their attention. I had to find a way to incorporate bright colors and interesting side stories. One of my concerns was using strong language. Not foul language but rather language that was not rated E. The target is slang in a way therefore I felt that I should incorporate it. Hopefully it won't seem vulgar. Also trying to work out the proportions on joomahg has been quite challenging as there is so much you can possibly do. After talking to different people, now it's all about putting the story together: for high schoolers by a high schooler . 

No comments:

Post a Comment