Friday, April 3, 2015

Table of Contents

Table of Contents Research Research Research


One of the main concerns I had for my table of contents was choosing a)the pictures and b) the layout that would be visually appealing. I knew the magazine had to have different stories, but at the same time the magazine can't have too much content as it is a magazine that is especially targeted for the teenage group. 
     The top example of the table contents I found the most visually appealing. The bright colors and the text is what captured my attention. I just don't know if the informality is the one thing that would go against my intentions of the magazine as I do want this magazine to have depth. 
    The second example is the one on food. This one I felt is more basic and simple, but it lacks the eye appeal I had on the first one.  I could possibly just change the font colors and I'm leaning towards this cover as sometimes less is more. The last example is a fashion magazine table of contents. I like the juvenile feel to it. I think overall I will incorporate aspects from all three example to reach my idea. 























No comments:

Post a Comment